If you’d like to shorten your commute and get out of the corporate world, come join our friendly, hard-working team of professionals. You will enjoy a comfortable office setting and an atmosphere of respect and kindness towards all.
Position Purpose: Provide outstanding and professional customer service by processing customer orders with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Receive, review and process customer purchase orders using ERP system.
- Confirm orders to customer within 24 hours of receiving their purchase order.
- Arrange shipping when requested by customer.
- Communicate order discrepancies to customers, truck brokers and account reps and work to resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Be an internal source of knowledge about our customers and their requirements.
- Monitor the order status report at key steps to insure on time delivery.
- Develop strong working relationships with our customers, vendors and colleagues.
- Collaborate closely with account reps and other departments as needed.
- Other projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years recent customer service experience in an office setting in the food, beverage or transportation industry.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college preferred.
- Exceptional level of interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal), including the ability to listen, resolve problems, deal with unresolved issues, delays and unexpected events in a calm and professional manner.
- Proven ability to function well in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet ever changing, multiple deadlines.
- A high level of commitment to accuracy and detail; strong analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office Suite and the Internet; experience with ERP systems helpful.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain multitudes of information required to perform job responsibilities.
- Dependability and strong work ethic.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated professional with a passion for building/maintaining customer and vendor relationships.
- Energetic, friendly and kind with a positive outlook on life.
- Inquisitive and open minded.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of a dynamic, growing industry.
We offer a unique office setting in historic Hudson, WI. Our benefit package includes: Health Insurance (EE premium 100% paid by ER) with Health Savings Account and potential employer contribution; Life/ADD/STD/LTD insurance (EE premium 100% paid by ER); 401k with 3% contribution; vacation and sick time; company holidays, potential for annual bonus and profit sharing. This is a full time position. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. M-F. Salary is DOQ.
Email resume with cover letter & salary requirements to: Karen@ciranda.com; or, mail to: Ciranda, Inc., Attn: Karen, 221 Vine Street, Hudson, WI 54016.