Ciranda offers a GOLD and SILVER alkalized cocoa powder with 10 to 12 percent cocoa butter content:
A bland-flavored oil produced from rape seed, also known as canola. This oil is organic and therefore non-GMO.
Palm kernel oil is solid at room temperature and has a sharp melting curve. It has a neutral color and flavor.
This premium quality natural cocoa powder delivers maximum flavor with a cocoa butter content of 20 to 22%. It is made from a blend of 90% Dominican Republic beans and 10% Uganda beans. It is also available with Fair Trade certification. Fair Trade products are 100% Dominican bean product.
Our olive oil comes from Tunisia and has a wonderfully rich and full flavor. It is light green in color and is produced from olives picked the day of production.
Light, amber honey with rich flavor and high enzymatic activity.
An ideal replacement for cocoa powder, this Mediterranean fruit has been used for ages to make a nice drink powder or baking ingredient. It is also high in fiber!
Our richest cocoa powder product, the premium quality alkalized cocoa powder has a cocoa butter content of 20 to 22% to provide maximum flavor. Cocoa beans from the Dominican Republic make up 90% of the product, the remaining 10% from Uganda. It is also available with Fair Trade certification,
Palmfruit stearin is the palm fraction with the highest melting point. Solid at room temperature, it is white and neutral in flavor.
Crunchy pieces of roasted cocoa nibs covered with fruity, full bodied dark chocolate. Adds crunch and a burst of chocolate flavor.