Customer Service Representative
Are you seeking a position with a mission-driven, growing organization with a unique culture? Ciranda is hiring! Join a team of employee owners to supply brands and manufacturers with organic, non-GMO and fair-trade food ingredients. Ciranda has a dynamic, supportive culture and believes in working hard and having fun while we do it.
Ciranda’s Customer Service Representatives provide outstanding and professional customer service by processing customer orders with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Receive, review and process customer purchase orders using ERP system.
- Confirm orders to customer within 24 hours of receiving their purchase order.
- Arrange shipping when requested by customer.
- Communicate order discrepancies to customers, freight brokers and account reps and work to resolve issues with a sense of urgency.
- Be an internal source of knowledge about our customers and their requirements.
- Monitor the order status report at key steps to insure on time delivery.
- Develop strong working relationships with our customers, vendors and colleagues.
- Collaborate closely with account reps and other departments as needed.
- Other projects as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years recent customer service experience in an office setting; distribution or transportation industry experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college preferred.
- Exceptional level of interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal), including the ability to listen, resolve problems, deal with unresolved issues, delays and unexpected events in a calm and professional manner.
- Proven ability to function well in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet ever changing, multiple deadlines.
- A high level of commitment to accuracy and detail; strong analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills using MS Office Suite and the Internet; experience with ERP systems desired – experience with NetSuite ERP a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain multitudes of information required to perform job responsibilities.
- Dependability and strong work ethic.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated professional with a passion for building/maintaining customer and vendor relationships.
- Energetic, friendly and kind with a positive outlook on life.
- Inquisitive and open minded.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of a dynamic, growing industry.
We offer a unique office setting in historic Hudson, WI. Ciranda also offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health savings accounts
- Life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and generous paid company holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Bonus incentive opportunity
- And more!
General business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. M-F. Salary is DOQ. Email resume with cover letter & salary requirements to: email@example.com.