Inside Sales Representative
Ciranda is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team of employee-owners as we supply brands and manufacturers with organic, non-GMO and fair-trade ingredients, helping them create cleaner, healthier products for a better world. We have a dynamic, supportive culture and believe in working hard and having fun while we do it.
Job Purpose Summary
Provides functional support for customers and sales team, assists in managing incoming sales leads and develops assigned customer relationships. Reports to the Sales Team Lead.
- Provide entry level account management.
- Provide basic account management support (list pricing, sample requests, self-serve documents and overall triage) for colleagues during business travel, time off and upon request.
- Monitor incoming email via Ciranda website and UL Prospector. Capture prospects and opportunities in the ERP system and provide timely initial response, samples and technical data sheets. Notify Sales Division Manager of all inquiries coming from major brands, or companies with a significant market presence. Also, use caution when responding to potential competitors.
- Manage sales division customer-related administrative needs, as required.
- This position does not involve overnight our out of state travel.
- Required Education & Experience.
- Minimum of two-year college degree, or 3-5 years of directly related experience.
- Experience in a sales support or customer service role, in a fast-paced B2B environment.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Influential interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce with a high level of accuracy.
- Patience and composure under pressure, and the ability to deal effectively with customers and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving, independent thinking, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); internet savvy.
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance offerings.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with potential for employer quarterly contribution.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- 100% company paid Life, ADD, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401k with company contributions.
- Voluntary insurances at employee’s cost: Additional Life/ADD, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Potential year end cash bonus.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Onsite wellness classes (yoga, meditation, mindfulness)
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter, including salary expectations, to email@example.com.