Inside Sales Representative
Ciranda is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team of employee-owners as we supply brands and manufacturers with organic, non-GMO and fair-trade ingredients, helping them create cleaner, healthier products for a better world. We have a dynamic, supportive culture and believe in working hard and having fun while we do it.
Job Purpose Summary
The Inside Sales Representative provides functional support for customers and sales team and assists in managing incoming sales leads. Additionally, the Inside Sales Representative works in collaboration with others in the role to establish and develop a base of shared customer accounts.
- Manage incoming sales leads via phone and email, including following up on new leads from trade shows.
- Provide basic account management support for colleagues during business travel, time off and upon request.
- Monitor incoming email via Ciranda website and UL Prospector. Capture prospects and opportunities in the ERP system and provide timely initial response, samples and technical data sheets. Notify the Director of Sales of all inquiries coming from major brands, or companies with a significant market presence. Also, use caution when responding to potential competitors.
- Manage sales division customer-related administrative needs, as required.
Required Education & Experience
- Minimum of a two-year college degree in business, marketing, communication or related field. Bachelor’s degree in similar field preferred. Equivalent related work experience may be considered as a substitute for education requirements.
- Minimum of one year of experience in an inside sales role or two years experience in a sales support or customer service role in a fast-paced B2B environment.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Influential interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce with a high level of accuracy.
- Patience and composure under pressure, and the ability to deal effectively with customers and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving, independent thinking, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); internet savvy.
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance offerings.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with potential for employer quarterly contribution.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- 100% company paid Life, ADD, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401k with company contributions.
- Voluntary insurances at employee’s cost: Additional Life/ADD, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Potential year end cash bonus.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Onsite wellness classes (yoga, meditation, mindfulness)
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter, including salary expectations, to email@example.com.