Sales Team Lead
Ciranda is seeking a Sales Team Lead to join our team of employee-owners as we supply brands and manufacturers with organic, non-GMO and fair-trade ingredients, helping them create cleaner, healthier products for a better world. We have a dynamic, supportive culture and believe in working hard and having fun while we do it.
Job Purpose Summary
Responsible for daily oversight of a team of customer account managers while managing assigned midsize account relationships.The Sales Team Lead will respond to daily inquiries, trouble-shoot issues, collaborate with other departments and report to the Sales Division Manager.
- Directly manage, support and develop a team of assigned sales team members.
- Manage a modest number of customer accounts.
- Collaborate with Customer Service on day to day business needs and service issues. Elevate any significant revenue or customer impact issues to Sales Division Manager.
- Report ongoing sales metrics, achievements, and challenges to sales management.
- Ensure all sales team members are capturing complete and consistent information regarding customer communications, business activity and new business opportunities in ERP system.
- Provide ERP system guidance to team, as needed.
- Travel up to 10%, balancing time between customer visits and tradeshows.
Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, sales or similar - or equivalent relative experience.
- Three to five years of sales experience in the food or ingredients industry, as well as 3-5 of direct supervisory experience in any industry.
- Customer Service and Inside Sales experience strongly preferred.
Other Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external constituents.
- Strong leadership skills, including the capacity to impact cross-functional teams.
- Strong and influential written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to report and drawn insights from sales metrics.
- Patience and composure under pressure, and the ability to deal effectively with customers and cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving, independent thinking, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and driven with the ability to remain focused.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); internet savvy.
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance offerings.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with potential for employer quarterly contribution.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- 100% company paid Life, ADD, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
- 401k with company contributions.
- Voluntary insurances at employee's cost: Additional Life/ADD, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Potential year end cash bonus.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Onsite wellness classes (yoga, meditation, mindfulness)
To apply, please email a resume, cover letter, including salary expectations, to email@example.com.